logo.gif

  
In 1562, Roma had only one church around all the city, The Assumption Chapel, where all Christian, who lived in Roma, prayed an listened “Word of God”, This chapel was decorated by Zuccari painter, but, in middle of XVII century

Política de privacidad | Reglas de uso | Usuarios

© 2008-2020 Memorizame - Web de marcadores sociales

Las cookies nos permiten ofrecer nuestros servicios. Al utilizar nuestros servicios, aceptas el uso que hacemos de las cookies.

Aceptar
Más información